Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Thong Sandal,Cortina Black Leather,39 M EU description, Modern, stylish, go-anywhere sandal. All-day comfort for those warm days and evenings. The Birko-Flor™ upper is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish. Contoured footbed for comfort and stability. Polyurethane sole cushions every step providing all day comfort. Quick and easy slip-on comfort. Contemporary design for a variety of occasions. Made in Germany. Weight: 8 oz Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Women's Birkenstock, Gizeh
- A traditional comfort thong sandal with an adjustable instep strap
- Birko-Flor upper is made of soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish
- Classic suede-lined cork and latex foot bed with deep heel cup, arch support and toe bar
- Super lightweight EVA sole is flexible and offers traction
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Thong Sandal,Cortina Black Leather,39 M EU Review
Gizeh LoveI'd been admiring this particular Birkenstock sandal for years, but for some reason never tried them on or purchased. On a recent trip to Genova, I only brought along my Dansko clogs. While comfortable, they're the wrong shoe for 70F to 80F warm weather. So I figured what the heck. I need to buy some sandals, let me finally give the Gizeh by Birkenstock a go. I tried on a pair in silver, and it was like slipping on Cinderella's glass slipper. I had to have them! They were so comfortable, right out of the box. Been wearing them daily ever since (to work, around the house - I rarely want to take them off), and so enjoy them that I also bought additional pairs in Moroccan Gold and Tango Red, as well as a back-up pair of the silver - all from Amazon.....READ MORE REVIEW
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Thong Sandal,Cortina Black Leather,39 M EU best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.
No comments:
Post a Comment