Keen Women's Newport H2 Sandal,Black,9 M US description, Fuse your multi-sport endeavors with the versatility of the KEEN Newport H2 sandal. The polyester webbing construction of this women's outdoor sandal is lightweight with quick-dry abilities. Quick draw symmetrical lacing system contours your foot with a secure fit. The Aegis lining reduces anti-bacterial growth for a healthy foot environment. The non-marking carbon rubber outsole of the KEEN Newport H2 sport sandal easily moves from deckside to trailside with efficient grip and traction. Fit tip...
- AEGIS Microbe Shield lining
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Multi-directional lugs
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Machine washable, air dry
Keen Women's Newport H2 Sandal,Black,9 M US Review
Durable and comfortable sandalBy far one of the most comfortable, if not the most comfortable shoe or sandal I have ever owned. Now that summer is over, and it is late Fall, I find myself still wearing these even now that it is colder because they feel so good. I bought mine in May, and it is November now. They really are tough to give up. Any reservations I had that they look funky evaporated when I wore them. If they do not feel right when you put them on, you probably have the wrong size. Most people that buy Keens find that they need to buy a half size larger than they do with other shoes.
They have a wide toebox so that your toes are not cramped together, and they are the first to come out with the protective toe guard. While other companies are starting to put toe guards on their shoes, they are not designed to be both protective and completely comfortable like Keens. I never stub a toe or catch a toe on anything with these, plus I can hide my ugly toes. It also has a little rise on the rear heel.......READ MORE REVIEW
Keen Women's Newport H2 Sandal,Black,9 M US best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.
No comments:
Post a Comment