Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling Slingback Sandal,Grey,8 M US description, Sanuk, a division of Deckers Outdoor Corporation, is a footwear brand based in Southern California. Sanuk, the Thai word for fun, was founded by Southern California native Jeff Kelley when he started making sandals out of indoor-outdoor carpet. Sanuk makes innovative clothes and foot wear that bring you the best eco-friendly flip flops, sandals & sidewalk for men, women & kids. Your Ohhhm away from home! The Sanuk Yoga Sling is even made from real Yoga Mats.Sealed Edge Footbed Made From Real Yo...
- Color: Grey
- Size: 08
- Sanuk Yoga Sling Sandal/Flip Flops/Slipper Footwear for Women
Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling Slingback Sandal,Grey,8 M US Review
Could use a few improvementsI Give them 5 stars because I LOVE them.
Pros-
VERY comfortable!!They stay on my feet well, and the sling is very comfortable!I orderd a half size down (7) and the sling is just right. If i went a size up they might be a little loose.
Cons-If you love the yoga mats like I do then theise arnt quite as cushoned. I can wear them all day long still, and dont really want to take them off, but my feet hurt a bit after walking all day, my yoga mats would not have made my feet hurt. Also, the footbed is curved slightly more then the yoga matts and is also a little narrower, if you have wide feet either your toes or heels might hang off in an akward way.
Overall- great purchase, and I do recomend them, they are sooo cute!!!....READ MORE REVIEW
Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling Slingback Sandal,Grey,8 M US best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.
No comments:
Post a Comment